Remaking Law Firms: Why & How
These charts are the first evidence-based projections of market share
showing why BigLaw firms must start remaking their business model now.
Read more here.
Why you should read and recommend Remaking Law Firms
- First deep analysis and set of solutions to the challenges facing BigLaw firms
- Based on the researched conclusion that no law firm can assume its place and prosperity are assured
- Written to help law firms continue to be relevant to their clients and financially rewarding for their partners
- Explains why most firms are not well equipped to know what to do or how to ‘remake’ their business models
- Draws on 40 interviews with clients, innovative law firm leaders, successful pioneers, leading academics
- Takes the reader on a journey from the origins of today’s firms into a future ‘kaleidoscope’
- In this future the ways clients meet their needs and the rules for success of firms are very different
- The winners in the kaleidoscope will be those firms that are starting now to prepare in earnest.
and here to receive a complimentary e-copy of
NewLaw New Rules
The Remaking Law Firms brochure may be useful too
The background picture of this website is an allegory.
In Marian Rennie’s painting a flock of black cockatoos (Calyptorhynchus funereus) is striving to reach the moon in a strange world.
Marian Rennie’s work is available for purchase at http://marian-rennie.myshopify.com/collections.
The imagery on the cover of Remaking Law Firms: Why & How is depicted a the top of the menu bar
and in the trailer image on the Contents page.