Remaking Law Firms: Why & How
March 3, 2016
Now available in hard and soft copy from American Bar Association Publishing
Why you should read and recommend Remaking Law Firms
- First deep analysis and set of solutions to the challenges facing BigLaw firms
- Based on the researched conclusion that no law firm can assume its place and prosperity are assured
- Written to help law firms continue to be relevant to their clients and financially rewarding for their partners
- Explains why most firms are not well equipped to know what to do or how to ‘remake’ their business models
- Draws on 40 interviews with clients, innovative law firm leaders, successful pioneers, leading academics
- Takes the reader on a journey from the origins of today’s firms into a future ‘kaleidoscope’
- In this future the ways clients meet their needs and the rules for success of firms are very different
- The winners in the kaleidoscope will be those firms that are starting now to prepare in earnest.
This Remaking Law Firms brochure may be useful too.
The background picture of this website is an allegory.
In Marian Rennie’s painting a flock of black cockatoos (Calyptorhynchus funereus) is striving to reach the moon in a strange world.
The imagery on the cover of Remaking Law Firms: Why & How is depicted at the top of the menu bar.